[InterMine Dev] Custom search tools

Thomas TRIPLET thomastriplet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:51:27 GMT 2012

Hello,
I looked a bit more closely at the issue and have a few questions. In
quickSearch.jsp, the form is redirected to *keywordSearchResults.do*. The
only file I could find with a related name is *keywordSearchResults.jsp*,
but from the code, I  looks like this is to display the results, not
producing them. So I'm a bit confused. Where does the request to *
keywordSearchResults.do* go and where is the real work done (i.e. querying
the db)? And how does it send the output to *keywordSearchResults.jsp* to
display the results?
Thanks a lot for your input
Thomas

--