[InterMine Dev] error Unable to construct query

Alex Kalderimis alex at intermine.org
Fri Nov 23 23:04:21 GMT 2012

Hey there JD,

Sorry you are experiencing problems. It would help if you could run the following code in your browser console:

  console.log($SERVICE.root);
  $SERVICE.fetchVersion(_.bind(console.log, console, "success"));

This will check that the underlying library is working correctly. It'd be useful to see the output.

You can open the console by typing ctl-shift-j in chrome or right-clicking and choosing "inspect element" in any webkit browser.

All best,

Alex