[InterMine Dev] SGD servers move

Kalpana Karra kkarra at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 26 18:58:21 GMT 2012

Many SGD tools and resources will be unavailable from Tuesday afternoon, November 27th, until Thursday, November 29th because we will be moving all of our servers to a new data center. This new data center will provide a more secure facility, a faster network, and a diesel generator to provide electricity in the event of a power failure.
You will be able to search the main SGD database during this time. However, many tools and pages, including the following, will be unavailable: Pathway Tools, YeastMine, Downloads/FTP, SPELL, GBrowse, Textpresso, and the SGD Wiki.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Please contact us at sgd-helpdesk at lists.stanford.edu if you have any questions or concerns.