[InterMine Dev] Error when running "ant build-db-userprofile".

Allan Kamau kamauallan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:46:51 BST 2012

Are there configuration entries I may have omitted or wrongly provided
values for that may lead to errors relating to NULL for bagId.

The bagId value is to being obtained from somewhere, what would this
query (perhaps SQL SELECT) be querying, a table perhaps. If this this
the case what the actual query so I try run it on the server an see if
a bagId is retrieved.

Regards,

Allan.