[InterMine Dev] Error when running "ant build-db-userprofile".

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Mon Oct 1 10:05:44 BST 2012

Hi Allan

We are going to be introducing the idea of "sharing" lists in InterMine 1.1.
This feature is not on the 1.0 branch yet (master) it's only on dev. So
whichever code generated the first error you sent was not on the master branch.

 From your last email I assume that you are now using the correct branch. Check
this by running this command:

	git branch

And you should see something like:

    dev
*  master

However you have built your databases using the wrong branch, and I think that
may be causing errors. Can you drop and recreate your userprofile database?

	dropdb userprofile (or whatever you named it)
	createdb userprofile

Then try the build-db-userprofile again?

If that doesn't fix your problem, send us the log file and hopefully that will
tell us what's going on!

Thanks
Julie