[InterMine Dev] How to disable link to other mines

Dr Intikhab Alam intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa
Sat Oct 20 15:30:22 BST 2012

Dear Dev at intermine,

I hope you are doing well,

I had a question regarding link to other mines.

How can we enable/disable searching in other mines?, e.g. Yeastmine, Flymine, modMine search seem to automatically appear on the Gene report page.

Many Thanks,

Intikhab

Link to other Mines
YeastMine

No results found.

FlyMine

No results found.

modMine

No results found.

metabolicMine

No results found.

RatMine

No results found.

Intikhab Alam, PhD

Research Scientist
Computational Bioscience Research Centre (CBRC), Building #2, Office #4336
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, KSA
W: http://www.kaust.edu.sa
T +966 (0) 2 808-2423  F +966 (2) 802 0127

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.