[InterMine Dev] How to disable link to other mines

Dr Intikhab Alam intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa
Tue Oct 23 08:16:26 BST 2012

Dear Julie,

Thanks, it helped.

Can I ask about orthologues, what is the format in which these are loaded
and what loader is used. I see that in flymine can generates a tree for
orthologues, I want to try this out for my mines.

Many Thanks,

Intikhab

Intikhab Alam, PhD

Research Scientist
Computational Bioscience Research Centre (CBRC), Building #2, Office #4332
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, KSA
W: http://www.kaust.edu.sa
T +966 (0) 2 808-2423  F +966 (2) 802 0127