[InterMine Dev] beta release - InterMine 1.1

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Oct 23 17:50:45 BST 2012

InterMine 1.1 is now available for beta testers!

In this release, we have lots of new features. You can now change the background
distribution for enrichment widgets, users can share lists and a mine can have
multiple "super users". We've added several new homologue data converters, and
report widgets are now embeddable into any HTML page.

See here for the full list: http://intermine.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes

You can test some of the new features here:

	http://beta.flymine.org

Note we have some model changes in this release for GO and interactions. You can
release a new webapp with the 1.1 code but the interactions widget (for example)
won't work correctly until you run a new build. Also your templates will
probably break.

Upgrade instructions are here:

	http://intermine.org/wiki/UpgradeInterMine

The release date for InterMine 1.1 is (tentatively) set for 5 November.

Thanks!
Julie + the InterMine team