[InterMine Dev] Error : Unable to construct query

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Fri Oct 26 10:41:45 BST 2012

Hi Intikhab,

Update the `webapp.baseurl` attribute in your mine properties file:

	~/.intermine/[MINE-NAME].properties

Enter the correct URL for your mine , eg.

	webapp.baseurl=http://localhost:8080

Re-release your webapp and your problem should be fixed!

Web services now uses that property when running queries. Prior to this, that
property was only used for generating links so it didn't matter (as much) if it
wasn't correct.

Julie