[InterMine Dev] master vs. intermine-1.1 branch?

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Tue Oct 30 09:19:08 GMT 2012

Hi JD,

No problem, we're still getting used to the new way of doing things with Git.

You should only ever use the master branch, that's the most up-to-date release
of InterMine. Currently that is release 1.1 (beta).

Here's the docs on what to do:

	http://intermine.org/wiki/Git

The InterMine developers here in Cambridge work off of the dev branch with
occasional other branches made for certain bugs or features. We also make a
branch for the release candidate (eg. release-intermine-1.1), this branch is for
beta testing and will be deleted next week when we make the formal 1.1 release.

If you want to start working off of 1.0 instead of 1.1, you can check out the
latest 1.0 tag:

	https://github.com/intermine/intermine/tree/intermine-1.0.1

Cheers
Julie