[InterMine Dev] master vs. intermine-1.1 branch?

Sierra Moxon staylor at cs.uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 30 15:33:43 GMT 2012

'git status' also shows some good info about where you are with regard
to master.

I was wondering what your policy is, Julie for making bug fixes to
1.1?  Will they just get checked into master?  And, how will we know
when to update master for bug fixes?  Still getting used to git too...

thanks,
Sierra