[InterMine Dev] orthologs from HCOP

Jayaraman, Pushkala pjayaraman at mcw.edu
Thu Aug 1 16:08:32 BST 2013

I just re-read my email that I sent out..
What I really wanted to know from you guys is how different is the information in this file from the panther and homologene datasets we're using.
It uses a couple more datasources and also combines data from zfin, mgi, homologene, ensemble, treefam ,Evola(H-InvDB), Inparanoid, OMA, OPTIC..
It maps all genes back to human.
Do let me know what you think..

Pushkala