[InterMine Dev] Questions on production database schema

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Fri Aug 2 15:34:11 BST 2013

Dataset as in the InterMine "dataset" object? Or are you trying to find
out which data parser loaded which object?

If it's the latter, you can do this:

select distinct objectid from tracker where source_name = 'uniprot';

The object id is the InterMine ID.

The `bag` tables are created when a user makes a list. When the user
logs in the list is transferred to the userprofile, I think.