[InterMine Dev] list upload question

Joel Richardson Joel.Richardson at jax.org
Fri Aug 9 12:08:12 BST 2013

Hi devs,

A user asked the following question… She uploaded a list of refseq ids and got back a list of genes. She then wanted to know which of the ids she uploaded went with which genes. The only thing I could suggest was to add in refseq ids as a column in the table. But that's nonspecific; if a gene has multiple refseqs ids, they all show up, not just the one that matched. Is there a better solution ?

Actually, now I see issue #400 addresses this. Is there a time frame for this?

Thanks!

Joel

--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.