[InterMine Dev] intermine help pdf

Alex Kalderimis alex at intermine.org
Mon Aug 12 16:12:54 BST 2013

The intermine docs are automatically available as PDFs. The URL you
posted is the first link on the main Documentation page
(http://intermine.readthedocs.org/en/latest/). A PDF is available for
each version of the docs (click on the icon in the bottom right for
access to different versions of the documentation).

The URL you posted is for the "latest" version of the docs, which is
always the docs for the most recent released version (currently
1.2.2).

All best,

Alex Kalderimis