[InterMine Dev] group MOD sources under one directory

Jayaraman, Pushkala pjayaraman at mcw.edu
Tue Aug 13 15:06:52 BST 2013

Hello,
I know this is a slightly novice question but I haven't been able to figure out how to group all my sources together..
The make_source script creates the directories under bio/sources and when I specify a folder, it messes up the source directory by making a recursive path within it..

What would be the syntax to make_source within a folder called RAT specific to ratmine.. i.e should I modify the make_source script to create all the new source directories under bio/sources/RAT or wuld simply adding another papameter to the make_source script help resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Pushkala Jayaraman
Programmer/Analyst - Rat Genome Database
Human and Molecular Genetics Center
Medical College of Wisconsin
414-955-2229
http://rgd.mcw.edu