[InterMine Dev] "Summary" aspect of report pages?

Joel Richardson Joel.Richardson at jax.org
Mon Aug 19 13:00:58 BST 2013

I'm trying to get a template to show up in the "Summary" section on a report page. I added the tag "im:aspect:Summary" to the template, but nothing happens. If I explicitly define a "Summary" aspect in aspects.xml, it works, but then the "Quick Links" bar lists "Summary" twice. Thanks!

Joel

--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist