[InterMine Dev] important of sequence ontology additions

JD Wong jdmswong at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:45:36 GMT 2013

Hi Julie,

Your points are well taken.  My root issue is the modelling of
cds.transcript.  In the so_additions.xml this relationship is stored as a
reference, which precludes the possibility of multiple parenthood.  This is
a problem with CDS's which exist within more than one transcript.  I don't
want to create another field for this special case, just replace the
existing one with something more appropriate.  Modifying the so_terms file
will probably be held as a last resort.

Thank you!
-JD