[InterMine Dev] About the ObjectStoreQueryDurationException

Fengyuan Hu fh293 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 16:34:21 GMT 2013

Hi Chen,

Sorry you had the problem. Postgres will normally take some time to
close the threads, for a large query, it's suppose to take longer, and
it's bad at estimating running time of a query.
It's a bit hard for us to investigate further without accessing your
mine from outside world. Could send us an example of the query?

Cheers
Fengyuan