[InterMine Dev] Other data loaders for Intermine

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Fri Mar 22 08:52:48 GMT 2013

The ontology sources (DO and MP) refer to the sources that Andrew wrote.

The rest are located here:

https://github.com/intermine/experimental-sources

All of those are over 3 years old, so you'll likely have to update them if the
data has changed. Hopefully they'll have README files, I don't have any
documentation for them.