[InterMine Dev] Galaxy Export ...

Howie Motenko Howie.Motenko at jax.org
Wed Mar 27 18:51:05 GMT 2013


We've got the Galaxy export up and running.  But a funny little thing happens.

First let me define (in my own words) the galaxy stages as represented in the history column (far right-hand side) …

 1. The data is queued to galaxy => a grey box with a title (currently 'Flymine')
 2. The data is processed by galaxy => a yellow box with a title of the data.
 3. The data is available [or an error] for galaxy's tools => a green box [red box for error].


Okay now here's the wiggy thing … During the first stage in the grey box the data is displayed "Flymine", though it comes from 'MouseMine'.  How can we change it to read 'MouseMine'?

As a point of reference:

Mine  ==> Grey titled displayed
---------------------------------------------
FlyMine ==> Flymine
Metabolic ==> Flymine
modMine ==> Flymine
Rat ==> [broken]
MouseMine ==> Flymine
YeastMine ==> YeastMine

And there's the interesting point YeastMine actually displays 'YeastMine' in the grey box.  We'd like to do that too.


Gratefully,
Howie


The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.intermine.org/pipermail/dev/attachments/20130327/a6edcab5/attachment.html>


More information about the dev mailing list