[InterMine Dev] Galaxy Export ...

Alex Kalderimis alex at intermine.org
Wed Mar 27 19:04:00 GMT 2013

Currently the upload tool we are using in galaxy main just happens to be
called flymine, but is completely generic. We didn't even write it I believe.
It can, and should be renamed "intermine upload" or something similar, and I
will speak to the Galaxy crew about that next week.

We should also be able to have tools for each group (although that does sound
like a lot of pointless duplication). Let me know how important it is to get
your branding up there.

All best,

Alex