[InterMine Dev] InterMine 1.2 beta testing

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Thu Mar 28 11:19:54 GMT 2013

Hello InterMine devs,

Our team has spent most of their time these past few months working on the new
interface (steps.intermine.org), but we have been making some changes and bug
fixes to the current webapp.

We're ready to put these changes on to the master branch but we'd like you do
have a look before we do.

To beta test, checkout the beta branch `release-intermine-1.2-beta`, release a
webapp and let us know what you think. If you have requested features / fixes
that are in this release, please be sure to test those!

See here for the full list of fixes we've done:
https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues?milestone=3&page=1&state=closed

Thanks!