[InterMine Dev] InterMine Tables 1.2.0

Joel Richardson Joel.Richardson at jax.org
Thu Mar 28 11:46:56 GMT 2013

Alex,

These look really great. Very fast, and I love the redesigned dialogs.
A couple of issues that I encountered while playing with it:

  *   the create list button appears for some queries but not others
  *   the expand/collapse all subtables tool doesn't appear to work
  *   In the dialog for defining a new filter, I'm not sure what the "Allow reverse references" checkbox is supposed to do. But when I click it, weird things happen to the Browse for Column tree.

Cheers,
Joel
--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.