[InterMine Dev] Report page - preview popup box

Anthony C. Smith acs at mrc-mbu.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 10:24:42 BST 2014

Hello,

I am just updating MitoMiner to 1.3.1. I have noticed that on the report pages the hover/popover box now includes all attributes (see attached screen shot) which is problematic as some of our tables, such as protein, are quite large. It doesn’t seem to take notice of webconfig-model.xml like previous versions so to hide them. Is it possible to specify the attributes to be shown (i.e. no one needs to see blank fields or the MD5 checksum)? Alternatively can it be switched off completely?

Thanks,

Anthony