[InterMine Dev] organism list

Julie Sullivan julie at flymine.org
Wed Mar 5 13:49:55 GMT 2014

Hi Svetlana

That is a bit confusing! Whitespace is a valid delimiter in InterMine so
it's splitting the organism name into two. Example:

	A. thaliana
	H. sapiens

The code uses *both* the line break and the whitespace as delimiters
ending up with four strings: A., thaliana, H., and sapiens. To get the
upload to recognise each organism name, use double quotes e.g. "H.
sapiens".

You can also configure your mine to not recognise whitespace as a valid
delimiter.

http://intermine.readthedocs.org/en/latest/webapp/lists/list-upload/#configuration

Does that solve your problem?

Cheers