[InterMine Dev] cdn is very slow

Dr Intikhab Alam intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa
Sun Mar 9 11:52:05 GMT 2014

Dear Intermine Team,

My mines are very slow today as cdn.intermine.org is taking quite long to respond, is there any maintenance or downtime happening?

Intikhab

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.