[InterMine Dev] cdn is very slow

Alex Kalderimis alex at intermine.org
Sun Mar 9 14:14:43 GMT 2014

I can confirm that cnd.intermine.org seems to be experiencing problems.
I am not aware of any scheduled maintenance, and will try to address
this issue as soon as possible.

I would direct you at this point to the instructions to running your own
CDN to mitigate these issues, but readthedocs (which hosts our
documentation) also seems to be experiencing downtime. You can find the
instruction for this in the docs repo though:
https://github.com/intermine/intermine.org/blob/master/docs/webapp/performance/index.rst

All best,

Alex Kalderimis