[InterMine Dev] raven with intermine

Alex Kalderimis alex at intermine.org
Mon Mar 10 15:14:38 GMT 2014

I haven't set intermine up to use Raven, but I have implemented Raven
for other reasons before. It is *relatively* straightforward, but it
would require writing some custom code to handle the raven process (and
is thus not trivial).

You would need to:
 * Write a controller that would send the user off to raven for auth
 * Write a controller that would handle callbacks from raven with
   auth responses (this would need to create raven users if none exist)
 * Add a link on the login-page that would activate the first controller

Let me know if you would like some more information on doing such a thing.

A.