[InterMine Dev] raven with intermine

Alastair Crisp eadc2 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 10 16:25:14 GMT 2014

I was actually using it an earlier stage to authenticate who can access
the intermine not authenticate them within the mine itself.
I was following the instructions at
https://wiki.cam.ac.uk/raven/Tomcat_Valve but got stuck. I've worked it
out now, they were slightly wrong so I'll let them know.
Thanks,
Alastair