[InterMine Dev] cdn is very slow

Dr Intikhab Alam intikhab.alam at kaust.edu.sa
Mon Mar 10 18:06:13 GMT 2014

Dear Alex,

I setup our cdn as www.cbrc.kaust.edu.sa/intermine_cdn

Pages do load but with problems e.g. no list creation or enrichment
happening, see
http://www.cbrc.kaust.edu.sa/indigo/begin.do

do a keyword search and try to click on the checkbox below create-a-list
button it does not select any entries, similarly If I want to run a query
using querybuilder it does not work.

Any help, please?

Intikhab

Intikhab Alam, PhD

Research Scientist
Computational Bioscience Research Centre (CBRC), Building #2, Office #4332
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, KSA
W: http://www.kaust.edu.sa
T +966 (0) 2 808-2423  F +966 (2) 802 0127