[InterMine Dev] export to galaxy..

Joel Richardson Joel.Richardson at jax.org
Sun Mar 16 12:19:31 GMT 2014

Hi Kalpana,

Confirmed. I tried sending to the local Jax Galaxy server and it worked fine. Looks like the main server is missing the mine tools.

Joel

--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist
joel.richardson at jax.org

From: Kalpana Karra <kkarra at stanford.edu<mailto:kkarra at stanford.edu>>
Date: Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15 PM
To: Intermine Developer List <dev at intermine.org<mailto:dev at intermine.org>>
Subject: [InterMine Dev] export to galaxy..

..is not working (checked mouse and fly as well…) Could it be that galaxy does not offer them as tools? I don’t see it listed on their home page either.
URL has changed as well, so we would have to modify in web.properties..perhaps..
galaxy.baseurl.default = http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu
-Kalpana