[InterMine Dev] gene ontology display problem

Pengcheng Yang yangpc at biols.ac.cn
Tue Aug 4 09:19:10 BST 2015

Hi,

I have loaded go-annotation, and "select   * from genegoannotation;"
return two columns of gene and goannotation. However, when I checked the
gene report page, the gene ontology display always nothing although
there indeed GO annotation for that gene. I have searched mail archive
and found a similar questions has been asked:
http://gmod.827538.n3.nabble.com/GO-evidence-td4026625.html. The
evidences in my go-annotation file all are "IEA". Is this the reason?

The gene ontology displayer part in the
mymine/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/webconfig-model.xml is:

    <reportdisplayer
javaClass="org.intermine.bio.web.displayer.GeneOntologyDisplayer"
                      jspName="model/geneOntologyDisplayer.jsp"
replacesFields="goAnnotation,ontologyAnnotations"
                      placement="Genomics"
                      types="Gene"/>

Thanks a lot!

Any suggestions are appreciated.