[InterMine Dev] tomcat restart deletes query templates

sergio contrino sergio at modencode.org
Fri Aug 7 12:25:38 BST 2015

dear Joe,
we have not experienced the issue of the disappearance of saved
tamplates and it should not be linked to the tomcat restart.
could you send us the postgres and tomcat versions, and anything else
that seems relevant to you? i can try to replicate it here.
thanks
sergio

On 06/08/15 17:42, Joe Carlson wrote:
> Hi Julie and others,
>
> I've seen a problem the past couple weeks. I'm just starting to figure
> out what is going on here. What I'm seeing is that a tomcat restart
> causes most of the saved templates to disappear. The savedtemplatequery
> table in the userprofile db is almost cleaned out - it looks like there
> are still some user-created queries, but only 1 template created by the
> superuser. Of course they do not show up on the front page.
>
> I think - but I'm not even sure about this - is that it happens with a
> tomcat restart.
>
> Most curious. Have you ever seen this behavior? I have a backup that I
> can restore so it's not a catastrophe but annoying.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe

sergio contrino                  InterMine, University of Cambridge
https://sergiocontrino.github.io           http://www.intermine.org