[InterMine Dev] list in flymine

sergio contrino sergio at modencode.org
Mon Aug 17 14:12:46 BST 2015

Dear Tim,
FLyMine had a new release a few days ago. When this happens there is the
need to upgrade your lists to the new identifiers. For some list there
could be changes (e.g. an identifier becoming obsolete) and the
advantage of updating them manually is that you can verify the changes
done to the list.
if you prefer we could, i think, simply apply the changes without you
being made aware.
usually only a few of your lists will require your intervention.
could you also point to the corrupted list of proteins?
thank you
sergio