[InterMine Dev] list in flymine

sergio contrino sergio at modencode.org
Mon Aug 17 15:41:20 BST 2015

Dear Tim,
i am happy that you are managing with the update. your message has been
very useful, we are now thinking of making the simple id changes
(synonyms) automatic, please let us know what you think (especially
after your current updating experience..).
probably also our current interface could be clearer.
i think your list was in the upper part of the page because successfully
upgraded (without intervention). i cc the list again, so if anyone has
further comments will let you know.
any suggestion from you on how to make the process easier (but not much
less transparent for the user) will be very welcome, and if you need any
help with the current update please let us know.
thank you
sergio