[InterMine Dev] git update, which branch?
sofia at sofiarobb.com
Mon Aug 17 16:38:41 BST 2015
I would like to update my intermine. Which branch is the best for me to use?
*]git pull upstream
remote: Counting objects: 5382, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
remote: Total 5382 (delta 1958), reused 1962 (delta 1958), pack-reused 3420
Receiving objects: 100% (5382/5382), 6.57 MiB | 4.48 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (3021/3021), completed with 620 local objects.
* [new branch] 1.5.1-rc -> upstream/1.5.1-rc
898cce9..1137c13 beta -> upstream/beta
* [new branch] biogrid-detail-dupes -> upstream/biogrid-detail-dupes
+ 37b68d5...11e56dc dev -> upstream/dev (forced update)
* [new branch] dynamic-objects -> upstream/dynamic-objects
* [new branch] gradle -> upstream/gradle
787829e..0a759cf human-identifiers -> upstream/human-identifiers
d10b7bd..0e77615 i169 -> upstream/i169
60eb6eb..9324602 i797 -> upstream/i797
* [new branch] keyword-fail-loudly -> upstream/keyword-fail-loudly
c01ea52..7fff99c like -> upstream/like
b8133ad..9848015 master -> upstream/master
* [new branch] new-class-key -> upstream/new-class-key
* [new branch] new_jsp_jars -> upstream/new_jsp_jars
* [new branch] panther-config-fix -> upstream/panther-config-fix
3e88474..6a29469 protein-interactions -> upstream/protein-interactions
* [new branch] rm-onto-pubs -> upstream/rm-onto-pubs
* [new tag] intermine-1.5.1 -> intermine-1.5.1
* [new tag] intermine-1.5.5 -> intermine-1.5.5
* [new tag] intermine-1.5.6 -> intermine-1.5.6
* [new tag] intermine-1.4.2 -> intermine-1.4.2
* [new tag] intermine-1.5 -> intermine-1.5
* [new tag] intermine-1.5.3 -> intermine-1.5.3
* [new tag] intermine-1.5.4 -> intermine-1.5.4
You asked to pull from the remote 'upstream', but did not specify
a branch. Because this is not the default configured remote
for your current branch, you must specify a branch on the command line.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev