[InterMine Dev] CORS on flymine

Colin colin.diesh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:13:16 BST 2015

I'm was actually trying this too and get pretty much the same thing on our
intermine

I think normally there should just be "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *" but
it looks like in the intermine code there is this:

./intermine/web/main/src/org/intermine/webservice/server/WebService.java:
          response.setHeader("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", origin);
I am just speculating but should it not just return '*'? It seems like
however it is setup is causing "jsbin" to be set as the origin in the
"jsfiddle" tab or vice versa.

-Colin