[InterMine Dev] web app session error

Sofia Robb sofia at sofiarobb.com
Tue Aug 25 16:10:40 BST 2015

Hello,

I am working at making sure everything is in working order so I have been
goting through the malariamine tutorial.

I have my webapp up and running, but when I visit the home page i get a
session error.

I am pretty sure that this error message corresponds to the exact time the
error box pops up. I tried a few times and the message was written to my
messages file each time.

Aug 25 10:05:25 simrbase server: 60482836 [http-bio-8080-exec-8] ERROR
org.directwebremoting.dwrp.Batch  - A request has been denied as a
potential CSRF attack.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sofia