[InterMine Dev] [InterMineDev] OpenID 2 to OpenID Connect migration

Josh Heimbach josh at intermine.org
Wed Aug 26 16:53:23 BST 2015

Hi Sibyl,

Intermine 1.5 was released to solve the OpenID 2 -> OpenID Connect
migration.
https://github.com/intermine/intermine/releases/tag/intermine-1.5

It looks like you pulled in the correct commit, however there's a
possibility that some of the other commits in the 1.5.0 release are
required to support the migration functionality. Could you upgrade to
the latest version of Intermine or at least version 1.5.0? We'll be able
to help more efficiently if you're using a stable release tag.

Thanks,
Josh