[InterMine Dev] [InterMineDev] OpenID 2 to OpenID Connect migration

Sibyl Gao sibyl at wormbase.org
Mon Aug 31 17:41:44 BST 2015

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your advice. I will test the migration once we update to version 1.5. A question I have is that: suppose we release our mine without the migration for OpenID 2, and new user profiles are created based on Google OAuth2, is it still possible to merge the old and new profiles?

Thank you,

Sibyl