[InterMine Dev] Trouble getting the enrichment widgets to work again

Joe Carlson jwcarlson at lbl.gov
Sun Dec 27 21:19:59 GMT 2015

Ha!

found it. There was some loading done in layout.jsp that was not happening. I needed to override layout.jsp and so the version that I had in webapp/resources was not compatible with the newer one in the source tree.

I reconciled the differences and that seems to do the trick. sorry for the noise on the mailing list.

joe