[InterMine Dev] im.js

Joel Richardson Joel.Richardson at jax.org
Fri Jul 10 16:02:28 BST 2015

I want to write a bare-bones example of doing a path query using im.js in the browser.
I have old examples that pull in other stuff like jquery, but I'm wondering if there is a cleaner solution nowadays.
The im.js page in GitHub indicates you just need to require im.js - but that's for node.

FYI, here are the script tags from my old examples:
<script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.1.min.js"></script>
<script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"></script>
<script src="underscore-min.js"></script>
<script src="http://cdn.intermine.org/js/intermine/imjs/2.6.0/im.js"></script>

Thanks!
Joel
--