[InterMine Dev] web.collections.expandonload

Joel Richardson Joel.Richardson at jax.org
Wed Jul 15 21:03:12 BST 2015

Hi devs,

I cannot seem to get this setting to work. I have set it to false in web.properties, and I've verified the value at runtime (with showProperties.do).
Yet, when I go to a gene report page, collections are open by default. (Note that templates are OK. It's just collections.)
Here's an example on mousemine beta:
http://beta.mousemine.org/mousemine/portal.do?class=Gene&externalids=MGI%3A97490

This gene has two collections, labeled "Involved in mutations" and "Targeted by".

Thanks,
Joel
--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.