[InterMine Dev] sources for load expression data

sergio contrino sergio at modencode.org
Mon Jul 20 11:08:34 BST 2015

dear Pengcheng,
thank you for your suggestion. we could try to provide a (configurable)
default loader. for the moment it should be feasible to adapt one of the
example you mentioned for your needs. the 2 modmine ones are using data
from a tab separated file, which i think is what you describe as table
format.
best
sergio

On 20/07/15 09:56, Pengcheng Yang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have searched the mail list archive, the issues in github/intermine
> and the related Mines sources file. Existed sources for expression data
> are fly/flybase-expression, modmine/fly-expression-score,
> modmine/worm-expression-score and ratmine_bio_sources/geo*. Is it
> possible for InterMine provide a general source to load gene expression
> data in table format. Related questions is to group samples, such as
> tissues, developmental stages and other treatments.
>
> Best,
> Pengcheng Yang

sergio contrino                  InterMine, University of Cambridge
https://sergiocontrino.github.io           http://www.intermine.org