[InterMine Dev] sources for load expression data

Pengcheng Yang pengchy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 02:02:15 BST 2015

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for your reply. I want to construct our Mine data warehouse.
InterMine is a flexible and powerful database framework. Thank you for
your work on this project.

A question for the <model>_additions.xml, the content of the two files
from modmine/worm-expression-score and modmine/fly-expression-score both
do not define any models in the InterMine release. Could you please send
these two files to me as a reference?

Thank you and best wishes,

Pengcheng Yang