[InterMine Dev] protein2ipr loader

Pengcheng Yang pengchy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:37:47 BST 2015

Hi InterMiners,

Following the InterMine documentation, I want to load the protein2ipr
data, but the protein2ipr sources directory not exist.

So I searched the intermine issues and found this thread
https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/169, then redirected to
the protein2ipr sources
https://github.com/chenyian-nibio/targetmine/blob/targetmine/bio/sources/targetmine/protein2ipr.
I have put the protein2ipr to the intermine/bio/sources directory and
test with ant and found that the "package org.intermine.model.bio does
not exist". It seems that this converter used not existed package
org.intermine.model.bio. I also do not found this package in
http://www.flymine.org/api/ and the intermine latest release.

Just for your information and is there possible to integrate this
sources into intermine in the future?

Best,
Pengcheng Yang