[InterMine Dev] protein2ipr loader

sergio contrino sergio at modencode.org
Wed Jul 22 10:47:16 BST 2015

hi Pengcheng,
the source will be integrated in intermine 1.6, due in the autumn.
see ticket
https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/169

you could use the implementation in araport,
https://github.com/Arabidopsis-Information-Portal/intermine/tree/stable/bio/sources/protein2ipr

or refer directly to the original one in targetmine
https://github.com/chenyian-nibio/intermine/tree/chenyian/bio/sources/targetmine/protein2ipr

thanks!
sergio

On 22/07/15 04:37, Pengcheng Yang wrote:
> Hi InterMiners,
>
> Following the InterMine documentation, I want to load the protein2ipr
> data, but the protein2ipr sources directory not exist.
>
> So I searched the intermine issues and found this thread
> https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/169, then redirected to
> the protein2ipr sources
> https://github.com/chenyian-nibio/targetmine/blob/targetmine/bio/sources/targetmine/protein2ipr.
> I have put the protein2ipr to the intermine/bio/sources directory and
> test with ant and found that the "package org.intermine.model.bio does
> not exist". It seems that this converter used not existed package
> org.intermine.model.bio. I also do not found this package in
> http://www.flymine.org/api/ and the intermine latest release.
>
> Just for your information and is there possible to integrate this
> sources into intermine in the future?
>
> Best,
> Pengcheng Yang

sergio contrino                  InterMine, University of Cambridge
https://sergiocontrino.github.io           http://www.intermine.org