[InterMine Dev] set limited permission to user account

Pengcheng Yang yangpc at biols.ac.cn
Thu Jul 23 09:16:39 BST 2015

Hi,

I have implemented the function using the role-name and the url-pattern,
following the [1,2,3] direction.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1089600/tomcat-security-constraint-for-valid-user
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11382159/tomcat-7-form-based-authentification
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/realm-howto.html

Is this feature possible be integrated into InterMine in the future?

Best,
Pengcheng Yang