[InterMine Dev] lucene index creation patch lost in v1.4?

Joe Carlson jwcarlson at lbl.gov
Wed May 6 08:09:48 BST 2015

OK. I was wrong.  org.intermine.web.search.KeywordSearch (also forgot to add the class name to the package last email) has all the old lucene code, but apparently it all now in org.intermine.api.lucene.KeywordSearch. There is a bit of code that needs to be transferred from the old module to the new one.

I’ve added some code to my version in https://github.com/JoeCarlson/intermine/blob/phytozome-v10.2/intermine/api/main/src/org/intermine/api/lucene/KeywordSearch.java <https://github.com/JoeCarlson/intermine/blob/phytozome-v10.2/intermine/api/main/src/org/intermine/api/lucene/KeywordSearch.java>

Should I try to cherrypick the checkin and make a pull request?

Joe